“Personal Information” is defined as any information about an identifiable individual.
When you sign up to join the mailing list, EdgarWinter.com will ask you to provide the necessary personal information required under the lawful basis of performance of a contract in order for EdgarWinter.com to provide you with the information you are requesting. Such personal information may include, but not limited to, your name, email address, phone number, gender, age, occupation,and geographic location. In the event that you no longer wish to be contacted by EdgarWinter.com , you may click on the “unsubscribe” link that will be listed at the bottom of emails from EdgarWinter.com .
EdgarWinter.com takes commercially reasonable measures to help safeguard your personal information from loss, disclosure, alteration, misuse and unauthorized access, theft and destruction. This includes, when required or appropriate and feasible, obtaining written assurances from third parties that may access your data that they will protect the data with adequate safeguards. The internet is not 100% secure. EdgarWinter.com has no control over the security protocols for internet networks that may be used by you. EdgarWinter.com cannot guarantee the absolute security of your information and we do not accept liability for unintentional disclosure, or other third party misuse. EdgarWinter.com is not responsible for the security of information that you transmit to us over networks that EdgarWinter.com does not control, including the internet and wireless networks.
- Collection of Information
EdgarWinter.com collects the following types of information:
Information that you provide to EdgarWinter.com directly to deliver information as requested. Such information includes, but may not be limited to, your name, email address, occupation, phone number, gender, age, and your geographic location.
Users who voluntarily provide us with their personal details in order to receive additional informationmay receive regular marketing emails in relation to – as applicable – the Website, NFT information, and information or offers or productsrelated to EdgarWinter.com or Edgar Winter. Such marketing messages may be delivered to those users who choose to receive them via personal contact such as email, SMS or by text message. Users may change their preferences to withdraw their consent to receive these personal messages at any time. All marketing emails will contain a link to unsubscribe.
EdgarWinter.com may also use any of the following categories of Cookies:
- Essential Cookies
The Cookies are strictly necessary for the EdgarWinter.com website to function. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. These Cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
- Analytics Cookies
These Cookies track information about visits to the websites so that we can make improvements and report performance. They help us to know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these Cookies collect is aggregated and anonymous.
- Functional or Preference Cookies
These Cookies enable the websites to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They are used to remember information you have entered or choices you make (i.e. username or language) on the EdgarWinter.com website. They may be set by EdgarWinter.com or by third party providers whose services we have added to our pages.
- Use of Information
EdgarWinter.com may use the information collected from you for the following purposes:
EdgarWinter.com may use personal information to provide products, services or information requested by you..
EdgarWinter.com may use personal information for the following administrative purposes:
- Monitor metrics such as total number of visitors, traffic, and demographic patterns applicable to the Website and its purposes
- Compliance with legal obligations and regulatory requirements (i.e., respond to legal process or request for information issued by government authorities)
- Prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities
- Enforce EdgarWinter.com Terms and Conditions
- Measure interest in Non-Fungible Token solutions (if applicable)
- Sharing of Information
With Vendors and Service Providers
EdgarWinter.com may disclose your information to third party service providers that perform services on behalf of the Companies, such as web-hosting companies, analytics providers and information technology providers. EdgarWinter.com entrusts personal information to the following types of service providers:
- Providers of IT and related services
- Customer service activities
- Fraud prevention
- Providers of services you have requested
With Law Enforcement or Government Authorities
EdgarWinter.com may disclose information as may be permitted or required by laws of any jurisdiction that may apply to the Company, as provided for under contract, or as EdgarWinter.com deems reasonably necessary in relation to legal matters. In these circumstances, the Companies take reasonable efforts to notify you prior to disclosing information that may reasonably identify you, unless prior notice is prohibited by applicable law or is not possible or reasonable in the circumstances.
10.Transfer of Data
EdgarWinter.com takes all reasonable steps to ensure that the data we collect under this privacy statement is processed according to the provisions of this statement and the requirements of applicable law wherever the data is located.
Circumstances under which your data could be transferred include when it is necessary for the conclusion or performance of a contract between ourselves and a third party and the transfer is in your interest for the purposes of the contract and where you have consented to the data transfer.
- Individual’s Data Rights
We respect the rights and freedoms of individuals and as such we would like to make you aware of the following:
You have the right to:
- Request access to your data
- Request rectification of your data where there are errors or inaccuracies or the data is not current
- Request that the data we hold is removed entirely from our systems (the right to have data removed is only applicable where it does not conflict with our legal and regulatory requirements to keep certain records according to the data retention period)
- Request us to restrict processing of your data
- Object to our processing of your data
- Request your data in a format that is commonly used/accepted
- Send your data to another controller
- Withdraw consent already provided – at any time
You also have the right to complain to us. To lodge a complaint or to exercise any of your rights listed above, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Third Party Services and Content
The third party vendors with which EdgarWinter.com may share your personal information are contractually required to keep this information confidential and may generally not use such information for any purpose other than to help provide services you request.
Personal Information will only be kept for as long as is required to provide the requested information and services to the user.
14.Updates or Changes to EdgarWinter.com Policies
15.Your Choices and Rights
Subject to local law, you may have certain rights regarding information that EdgarWinter.com has collected and that is related to you. Please contact EdgarWinter.com to update or correct your information if it changes or if you believe that any information that we have collected about you is inaccurate or out of date. You can also ask to see what personal information EdgarWinter.com retains about you, and to erase your personal information. If you would like to exercise the rights you may have, please contact us at email@example.com
Although EdgarWinter.com strives to provide individuals with access to their personal information, there may be instances where EdgarWinter.com may not provide access, including but not limited to: where the information would put another individual’s privacy at risk, where the access would reveal confidential commercial information, or the requested information contains legal privilege. If EdgarWinter.com determines that access should be limited in any specific instance, the Companies will provide an explanation of why that assessment has been made and a contact point for any further concerns.
EdgarWinter.com does not knowingly collect or solicit any information from anyone under the age of 13, or from a minor in a jurisdiction where parental / guardian consent for the collection of information is required until the age of majority in that jurisdiction, or knowingly allow such persons to register for the Service. The Website and its content are not specificallydirected at children under the age of 13 to invite interaction with same. In the event that EdgarWinter.com learns that it has personal information from a child under the age of 13 without parental consent, or from a minor in a jurisdiction where parental / guardian consent for the collection of information is required until the age of majority in that jurisdiction, EdgarWinter.com will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that EdgarWinter.com might have any information from or about a child that requires parental or guardian consent, please contact EdgarWinter.com at firstname.lastname@example.org.
17.California Consumer Protection Act of 2018
We have adopted this notice to comply with the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA).
The terms “business,” “business purpose”, “personal information”, “processing”, and “service provider” have the meanings giving to them in the CCPA.
Categories of Personal Information We Collect
The specific personal information that we collect, use, and disclose relating to a California resident covered by the CCPA. Monigar Productions, Inc. never sells or discloses your personal information to third parties unless it is required to do so in order to fulfill a request made by you.
We may collect and used for business purposes, personal information relating to California residents covered by this policy which may include:
Examples May Include
Name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, internet protocol address (IP Address), email address, or other similar identifiers
Personal Information categories described in California Customer Records statute (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e))
Name, address and telephone number.
Browsing history and information regarding a consumer’s interaction with an internet website, application, or advertisement
Physical location or movements.
Inferences drawn from other personal information.
Inferences drawn to create a profile about a consumer reflecting the consumer’s preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, preferences, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities and aptitudes.
Sources of Personal Information We Collect
- Information directly from you, when you interact with us.
- Information from other sources, including service providers or publicly available sources.
We collect personal information to offer and administer our products or applicable services. These include:
- To provide the products or perform services for our clients pursuant to a written agreement, including contacting you in the course of our ordinary commercial relationship, verifying client information, or similar activities as needed to provide services for or on behalf of our clients.
- For marketing purposes. For example, where you have previously opted in, we may use your information to further discuss your interest in our services and to send you information regarding Edgar Winter merchandise, performance tickets, Non-Fungible Tokens and other such services and opportunities. You may opt-out of receiving email communications and updates at any time.
- To improve our communications with you. Emails sent to you by Monigar Productions, Inc. or EdgarWinter.com may include standard tracking, including open and click activities. Monigar Productions, Inc. may collect information about your activity as you interact with our email messages and related content in order to verify or maintain the quality of our communications, or improve, upgrade, or enhance the services we provide.
- For security purposes, including detecting security incidents, protecting against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent or illegal activity, and prosecuting those responsible for that activity.
- For other business purposes, which will be disclosed at the time we collect personal information.
Disclosure/Sharing of Personal Data
We share personal information for business purposes with the following categories of third parties:
- Our affiliates or partners, as needed to operate our business and provide services (including Edgar Winter related social media sites such as Facebook, Instragram, Twitter and YouTube).
- Service providers, such as support partners, consultants and other service providers who perform certain services on behalf of EdgarWinter.com , in which case we enter into a contract that describes the purpose of processing and requires the recipient to not use it for any purpose except performing the contract.
- Third parties to whom you or your agents authorize us to disclose your personal information in connection with products or services we provide to you.
Subject to the CCPA and other applicable laws, you have the following rights concerning your data processed by EdgarWinter.com :
- Access: You have the right to request to access the personal information that EdgarWinter.com holds about you, including categories of information collected, categories of sources from which the information is collected, our business purpose for collecting information, and categories of third parties with whom we share your information.
- Deletion: You can request that EdgarWinter.com erase your personal data. Please see Section 11 above.
- Non-discrimination: EdgarWinter.com will not discriminate against a consumer because the consumer exercised any of the consumer’s rights under the CCPA.